Status: For Sale
Address: 8835 Macleod Trail, Calgary, AB
Site Size: 5.91 Acres (257,440 SF)
Year Built: 2016
- Institutionally owned and managed retail centre anchored by Save-On Foods. Other quality tenants include Tim Hortons, Pet Valu, Co-operators Insurance, Lasik MD, London Medical Centre and Citizen Salon
- Defensively oriented retail asset with 93% of existing tenancies comprising of necessity-based retail offerings
- Situated at the base of The Abbey and Dominion, two residential towers consisting of 716 units providing a significant customer base for the tenants of the Property
- Strategically located along the “drive home” side of the highly traveled Macleod Trail retail corridor, the Property services over 10,800 people within a 1km radius
- Abundant on-site parking with 198 surface and 245 dedicated, belowgrade, stalls offering a parking ratio of 4.2 stalls per 1,000 SF
This property has a confidentiality agreement. If you'd like to know more, please download it below, sign it, and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for more info
Duncan co-leads the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary alongside his partner, Richie Bhamra.
Richie co-leads the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary alongside his partner, Duncan MacLean.
Geoff started his commercial real estate career in 1993. He’s a Senior Vice President with the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary and has been a vital member since the Team’s inception.
Tyler is a Vice President with the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary with over 10 years of commercial real estate experience.