Status: For Sale
Intrinsic Place: 2891 Sunridge Way NE
Braithwaite Boyle Centre: 1701 Centre Street NW
Net Rentable Area:
Intrinsic Place: 87,271 SF
Braithwaite Boyle Centre: 54,905 SF
Intrinsic Place: 2001
Braithwaite Boyle Centre: 1982
- Exceptional opportunity to acquire a Class “A” downtown office building at a significant discount to replacement cost
- 100% leased to 7 tenants, with a weighted average lease term of 3.2 years
- Intrinsic Place has an average in-place net rent of $15.08 PSF, with future contractual increases over existing lease terms
- Excellent parking ratio of 1 stall per 327 SF (3.06 stalls per 1,000 SF), which supports medical uses
Braithwaite Boyle Centre
- 90% leased to 11 tenants, with a large portion being long-term tenants
- Braithwaite Boyle Centre has an average in-place net rent of $12.25 PSF
- Significant capital investments have recently been made to the building lobbies, complete elevator modernization overhaul, and mechanical/HVAC systems
- Located on a prominent corner site, with direct exposure to 16th Avenue NW (Trans-Canada Highway)? The site will be directly adjacent to the future Green Line LRT 16th Avenue N Station
This property has a confidentiality agreement. If you'd like to know more, please download it below, sign it, and return it to us at email@example.com
Contact for more info
Duncan co-leads the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary alongside his partner, Richie Bhamra.
Richie co-leads the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary alongside his partner, Duncan MacLean.
Geoff started his commercial real estate career in 1993. He’s a Senior Vice President with the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary and has been a vital member since the Team’s inception.
Tyler is a Vice President with the CBRE National Investment Team in Calgary with over 10 years of commercial real estate experience.